- [Askia] W778: Split running count on survey monitor when in predictive dialing / preview dialing (question to dev)
- [Askia] W892: Ignore quotas without losing the target
- [Askia] W895: Ability to hide the DK/NA/Invalid items in survey monitor
- [Askia] W897: Block a quota without losing the "ToDo" information
- [Askia] W993: having a scheduled end date for a web survey
- [Askia] W1066: Storing the status of a web survey in the database
- [Askia] W1067: Frequently update of the SurveysQuota and Surveys (SurveyActualSampleSize) table
- ASKIA-539 - Supervisor > don't expand previous quotas when adding a new question in quotas
- ASKIA-300 W717 Automatically increase quota category field size depending on quota
- ASKIA-404 - Move up or move down questions in survey monitor
[W892] ignore quotas without losing the target
Had to update dialogic in order to be able to do calls with CTArchitect. Not sure if related to upgrading to v5.6. Lydia noticed the dialogic QA was using was very old and should've been upgraded anyway.
ASKIA-539 - Supervisor > don't expand previous quotas when adding a new question
When you add a question in quota, all previous quota questions that were collapsed are expanded. And if you have big quota tree, that could be a pain in the ass to scroll at each time.
ASKIA-300 W717 Automatically invrese quota category field size depending on quota
Automatically set the size of the various QuotaCategory fields according to the size of the quotas. Before 5.6.0, the field is limited to 128 bytes. A Multiple closed question with 150+ items sizes around 20 bytes.
ASKIA-404 - Move up or move down question in survey monitor
The ability to move up or down (or drag and drop) a question in the quota tree, at the place you want.