5.5.4 Features and changes
- [Askia] W778: Split running count on survey monitor when in predictive dialing / preview dialing (question to dev)
- [Askia] W892: Ignore quotas without losing the target
- [Askia] W895: Ability to hide the DK/NA/Invalid items in survey monitor
- [Askia] W897: Block a quota without losing the "ToDo" information
- [Askia] W993: having a scheduled end date for a web survey
- [Askia] W1066: Storing the status of a web survey in the database
- [Askia] W1067: Frequently update of the SurveysQuota and Surveys (SurveyActualSampleSize) table
- ASKIA-539 - Supervisor > don't expand previous quotas when adding a new question in quotas
- ASKIA-300 W717 Automatically increase quota category field size depending on quota
- ASKIA-404 - Move up or move down questions in survey monitor
[W892] ignore quotas without losing the target
An option is added to ignore the quota's maximum target. When the max target is exceeded, a yellow marker is shown "over target".
In quota view, column allow over target, option always.
In default survey properties:
[W897] block a quota without losing the todo informtion
In the past, blocking a quotaline, the ToDo information was reset to 0 (which is not accurate as a quota can be temporarily blocked). Blocking a quotaline now shows the original todo information between ( ).
[W993] having a scheduled end date for a web survey
Setsthe survey offline automatically,
but allows the user to put it back online by either changing the date again or forcefully via the webprod tab.
This datetime is set on Task Properties, on Webprod tab, this option is optional and has a default value of current date + one month.
[W1066] storing the web status of a survey in database
The status of the webprod & surveys is now stored in database.
[W1067] Frequently update of the SurveysQuota and Surveys
These tables are used in AskiaPortal.
Cca.SurveysQuota: All the live quota numbers:
This wishlist purpose is to update those counts in the database frequently, based on a delay defined in cca setting.
Default value is 300s.
Enabling/disabling the saving of the counts to the Database can be done with the "save quota state periodically to database" quota setting.
If the setting is disabled, then a CCA restart will not update the counts in the dbo.surveysquota.
Updating the quota view itself, (example updating questions priority, adding/deleting questions,...) triggers an update of the counts in dbo.surveysquota.
The value SurveyActualSampleSize in dbo.Surveys will not be updated as regularly as the counts in dbo.surveysquota. Only after a CCA restart.
Had to update dialogic in order to be able to do calls with CTArchitect. Not sure if related to upgrading to v5.6. Lydia noticed the dialogic QA was using was very old and should've been upgraded anyway.
ASKIA-539 - Supervisor > don't expand previous quotas when adding a new question
When you add a question in quota, all previous quota questions that were collapsed are expanded. And if you have big quota tree, that could be a pain in the ass to scroll at each time.
ASKIA-300 W717 Automatically invrese quota category field size depending on quota
Automatically set the size of the various QuotaCategory fields according to the size of the quotas. Before 5.6.0, the field is limited to 128 bytes. A Multiple closed question with 150+ items sizes around 20 bytes.
ASKIA-404 - Move up or move down question in survey monitor
The ability to move up or down (or drag and drop) a question in the quota tree, at the place you want.