Quota Window Info
- Allow over Target
- Availability tab
- Capi Tab
- Copy / Paste
- Progress bars
- Sanity Checks
- Value behaviour
- Web Tab
Allow over Target
- Select multiple values (can be from different questions) and change the option for all the selected answers.
- Never: Never go over the maximum target
- Agent decides: In some occasions the agent can decide to go over target
- Survey routing: Some routings can allow the interview to go over target
- Appointments in quota: Included amount of appointments for quota
- Total number of appointments: The total amount of appointments for this survey on this line
The task properties option "Only include an appointment in quota when importance >= *" will include appointments in quota.
- Hovering over the available column will show you a clickable information icon. This will open an information window
- All call results can be seen here. (Not the sub results)
- Available now: Contacts that are available at that very moment
- Available later: Contacts that will become available in the near future
- Over call back: Contacts that are over call back and will not be called (unless the call back options are changed)
- All call results can be seen here. (Not the sub results)
The global overview of the available amount of contacts for each call result and each list for the survey
- Agents that are in a CAPI group linked to the survey are shown here.
- Each agent can have their own quota assigned for Capi interviews
- NOTE: if a Capi agent syncs his interviews / quota with the server there might be a possibility to reach over quota. Because Capi quota are not allocated from the main quota tree.
- It is possible to Copy part of, or the whole quota tree and paste it in Excel / word or notepad
- It is not possible to paste the tree back in the quota window
- It is possible to select an amount of values (from the same column) and copy them.
- It is possible to paste the values back in another column value
Personal quota window customizer
- These settings are not global, they are only visible for the supervisor
- Contacts available for web: Default checked. Show the amount of contacts available for web in the availability columns.
- Contacts available for telephony: Default checked. Show the amount of contacts available for telephony in the availability columns.
- The minimum target is shown as a fixed length bar with a black border.
- The maximum target is shown as a relative bar with a transparent border. (ex: Min = 10, Max = 35 -> maximum bar will be 3.5 times larger than the minimum bar.
- Completes are shown as a green % fill of the bars.
- Running interviews are shown as a blue % fill.
- Included appointments are shown as a red % fill
- Hovering over the progress bars will give a tooltip with info.
- Select multiple priority values (can be from different questions) and change the priority for all the selected answers.
- Works best for import questions
- First: The system will try to reach this target first. On an import question, contacts with this answer will be called, others won't until the target is reached or there are no more contacts available for that answer
- High: The system will give a higher priority for this contact. On import questions, contacts with this answer will have a higher chance to be called.
- Normal: Default value. The system will try to complete the quota tree on a balanced manner.
- Low: The system will give a lower priority for this contact. On import questions, contacts with this answer will have a lower change to be called.
- Blocked: Contacts with this answer will not be called
The following question types can be used in a quota tree
- Closed questions (only 1 answer per question)
- Import questions (question based on list info)
- Multi coded questions (multiple choice questions)
- Numeric questions (questions that are answered with a numeric value)
- Add question: Add a new quota line as a sub question to the selected line. (If another question is selected, the new question will be copied under all the answers from the selected question.)
- Add range: Add a range to a numeric question. This will look like: Range [min => max [. The minimum value is included in the range, the maximum value IS NOT.
- Edit range: Change the selected existing range.
- Add group: Add the selected answers to a new group. (Not yet possible to do this for multi coded questions) Groups name can be changed.
- Delete: Delete the selected item. (Question / range / group)
- Allocate all: Evenly distribute the target value over the selected line(s)
- Allocate remaining: Evenly distribute the remaining target value over the selected line(s)
- Brokers: Add Agents (connected to a broker account) to the quota for follow up on their interviews
- Count to percentages: Set the selected target to be controlled by the percentage value. If the main quota minimum value is changed, the percentage will stay the same and the count will be scaled according to the percentage.
- Percentages to counts: Set the selected target to be controlled by the count value. If the main quota minimum value is changed, the count will stay the same and the percentage will be scaled according to the count.
- Settings: An extra menu with options to change quota behaviour. 2 options are greyed out because they are not implemented yet.
- List Monitor: Open the list monitor for the selected task
- Appointments: Open the Appointment calendar for the selected task
- Find/Edit contacts: Open the 'find/edit contacts' window for the selected task
- Find calls: Open the find calls window for the selected task
- Modify Interview: Open the modify interview window for the selected task
- Visualize data: Open the visualize data window for the selected task
- Properties: Open the task properties for the selected task
- Skills: Open the 'Associate skills to responses' window for the selected task
- Language: Choose a language for the answers if they are implemented during the survey design
- Customize: An extra menu with visibility options.
- Expand all: Expand all the sub items under the selected item.
- Collapse all: Collapse all the sub items under the selected item.
- Focus: Focus on the selected line. All other questions / groups will be collapsed.
Sanity Checks (5.4.2 +)
Each quota line will check a few conditions to prevent human errors. If there is an error present, there will be an icon active to warn the user. The user can go to the quota line with the error and click on the icon to see an explanation of what might be wrong.
- Min > Max
- Question or answer that does not exist (Should not happen but just in case something goes wrong)
- Sum of the minimums (for any parent and all parents together) > maximum on root line
- For items on the same level (example 2 questions below the root line) The minimum of question 1 is > the maximum of question 2
- Main / Capi / Web
- Sum Capi > Main
- Sum Web > Main
- Sum Capi + Sum Web > Main
Saving the Quota structure
- If you add a question you will get a warning message and two buttons.
- Warning message: Runtime values will no longer be updated unless you click the save / revert button. NOTE: Saving the changes might temporarily reduce the system's performance
- Save button: Save the new quota tree
- Revert: Go back to the last SAVED state. This might do more than just undo your last action.
- There is an activity timer running while save warning is active. From the start of this message the supervisor has 30 minutes (default. But can be changed in the cca settings. Task – Surveys).
- Warning message: Another user is editing the quota structure. To prevent conflicts editing of the quota is disabled. A user will see this message if another user has the manual save warning.
Saving / AutoSaving the changed values.
- If you change any value, a small icon will appear on the line of the changed value. This save icon will remain there for 10 seconds after the last change. (ex: change a value. This icon will appear. You wait 5 seconds and change a second value. Now you have to wait 10 seconds for the auto save to kick in.)
- If you are in the 'Saving the Quota structure' state, the icon will appear after any value change. BUT it will only be saved when you click the save button (see previous topic)
- This has been introduced to remove the overuse of the save button clicking.
- When the auto save kicks in and there is a delay on the cca connection you might receive a warning: Quota changes sent. Waiting for confirmation.
Closing the Quota window while the save warning is active.
- Yes: The quota tree will be saved.
- No: You will go back to the last SAVED state.
- Cancel or exit: Cancel this window and go back to the UNSAVED quota tree
There is an activity timer running while save warning is active. From the start of this message the supervisor has 30 minutes (default. But can be changed in the cca settings. Task – Surveys). Every quota change will reset this timer. If there are no more changes and the quota is not saved, the timer will run out and you will be presented with a choice. (At 75% of the timer a warning will be shown on screen)
- Extend the session (Restart the timer and continue to edit the quota)
- Save and release (Save the changes and release the lock)
- Discard and release (Discard all changes since the lock request and release the lock – This is the default option that will be used when the timer will run out)
- Cancel (Close the warning window. NOTE: this will trigger the default discard and release option when the timer expires)
Global quota settings for this survey only
- When checking the quota during an interview, use the quota values
- As they are at that moment: live quota updates during an interview (default)
- From the beginning of the session: keep the quota values from the beginning of an interview session and compare to those values even though there are value changes in the meantime. (a session starts when the contact is called) (Changing the quota tree will reset these values)
- From the start of the interview: keep the quota values from the beginning of an interview and compare to those values even though there are value changes in the meantime. (start of the interview is the very first time the interview is opened when the contact is called) (Changing the quota tree will reset these values)
- Include running interviews when evaluating the target: (default: unchecked) Include the answers of running interviews in live quota. This will give a better visual idea of the interviews to do
- Use single target: (default: unchecked) Use a single target or min/max target. Going to single target from min/max target, might give a warning "Minimum and maximum targets do not match. Changing to single target is not allowed". This means there is a difference between the min and max target values. Be sure to validate that the values are the same AND the controlling value (bold value) are also the same for each column.
- Allow Cati agents to view quota: (default: unchecked) Allow users to see the quota tree in the cati window during an interview. (Call information)
- Min and Max target: The changed value will be set in bold
- Grey values are calculated and cannot be directly edited
- Min target: Enter 0 or no value in the edit box and it will be seen as 0 or no minimum target.
- Max target: Enter -1 or no value in the edit box and it will be seen as ∞ or infinity. The question Max target will also be ∞
- Select multiple value lines (within the same question) to change them all to the same new value.
- Count to percentages: Set the selected target to be controlled by the percentage value. If the main quota minimum value is changed, the percentage will stay the same and the count will be scaled according to the percentage. (ex: Min target = 10, %= 50, count= 5 -> Change the min target to 20, %= 50, count= 10)
- Percentages to counts: Set the selected target to be controlled by the count value. If the main quota minimum value is changed, the count will stay the same and the percentage will be scaled according to the count. (ex: Min target = 10, %= 50, count= 5 -> Change the min target to 20, %= 25, count= 5)
- Each agent can have their own quota assigned for web interviews
- Add an agent to the web quota by using the 'brokers' ribbon button.
- Added agents need to have the 'broker' field filled in. (Can be found on the agent properties)
- Note: These Numbers are only for information. Web quota are not allocated from the main quota tree.